Saturday, December 27, 2014

Injae, Gangwondo : Family Day KUK ( Kelab Umno Korea)

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,

The pictures of Injae,Gangwondo, South Korea






























This was the accommodation for the 2days trips. An old school(I think so) that have been customized to be an accommodation. When we stayed there, there were also a group of primary school student staying there. 








Second day we went to Mt.Seorak. The course the guide lead us is a simple course that doesnt require to much of energy and hiking. The view was breathtaking!. Oh I love Autumn. :)




Le Beautiful and Handsome teammates and I the outsider. HAHA. 

On the first day, right after we arrived Gangwondo we were split into 2 teams and had Paintball tournament(?) and rode ATV. 

And uuuuh! I also made my first Bungee Jump. Geesh, Proud of myself. 



2days 1Night with them, not able to know each of them but am happy that they accept me with open heart and make sure everything is okay during the event. Thank You for the memories people. Seriously I'm so happy meeting with Malaysian after a long time :). 


Can I meet you guys again in the future? 
And even if we meet at a road, can you wave or at least smile at me?
Please?

Kesian sangat ayat ni. haha


No comments: