Sunday, November 9, 2014

Met Malaysian Community! Oh Happy.

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,

Since the last post, I've been to lots of interesting around Seoul and see amazing things along the trip. It's just that I'm just being a lazy ass to update bout it. Since I finally have great stories and places to share around Seoul, I make this blog full with my stories (of course..duh).

You know what make me feel happy the most when I'm in Seoul for 4 months? When I met Malaysian walking here and there in Seoul and smile at me. I feel like I'm at home when I see someone smile at me. Korean peoples' smiles are so expensive. It is hard to see them smiling at you or maybe they are afraid with foreigner. Well, maybe because Malaysian are murah dengan senyuman. /lupe english laa/. That's what I miss about Malaysia, the smile though sometimes it is not sincere. HAHAHA.

So, aside from Malaysian having their vacation and I become not official tour guide for them (3 groups okay so far,hebat la tu.hahha), I join this Malaysian Scholar Student Activity here in Seoul. The program which they are open for public. So far I joined 2 programmes that were managed by them which is 'Hope For All' and 'KUK Family Day'. Uh, KUK stand for Kelab Umno Korea. No, there is no such thing of political kinda of thing with this club. It is where the students can get together and able to meet with some Ministers of Malaysia like Khairy Jamaluddin. (I envy them...ggrrr).

'Hope For All' programme is where we help a bit the homeless there by giving some foods and warm blanket for them to continue their day thorough this chill autumn. Not only helping them by giving the staff but I believe this is also one way of da'wah. Show them that Islam is not bad like what they heard on News. But Malaysian people in Malaysia are arguing and debating about why we did this programme whilst in Malaysia there are still lots of people who needs helps. I don't this this kind of people lack of knowledge or dont read much news or anything but we also did the same thing helping people in need. "Soup Kitchen". But, yeah, we loves to search something wrong in someone kindness and make it looks like as a sinful thing as if we did the most kindness in this world and we dont have any sinful and we are guaranteed to enter the Jannah. 

The event was the second time I met with Malaysian student. The first time was during Eid Fitri. And I was the only participant which is not a scholar student. To tell you the truth, I do feel nervous about this. Back then in Malaysia I hate joining this kind of meet up. I hate meet stranger. I hate introducing myself. But since I kinda feel a bit lonely and miss Malaysia, I joined this. Thankfully the student accept me and make some new friends. We even had a planned to go vacation together. (I love these people).

After 'Hope For All', I joined 'KUK Family Day' on exact the same day. Made new friends again and had fun with them. Seriously, they accepted me and treated me so kindly. I feel more nervous about this than 'Hope For All' because I'll be spending 2 Days 1 Night with them which is more time spending with them. Talked a lot with them and most of them kinda curious why I came to Korea, and surprised when I said I study Language only. Yeah, it make them shock. And they even shocked and envious that I stayed with foreigners as I can practice more Korean Language. During Family Day, we ride ATV, played Paintball, walk around Seorak Mountain and I even did Bungee Jump!. Yesh. My first Bungee Jump. So happy I did that. Once in a lifetime babe. 

These Malaysian people, I hope I can meet them again. But until now, I still didn't meet them yet. Either at the road or by planning to meet. I even change my track course back after finish class so that I can 'accidently' met them thorough Korea University until Bomun Station. But naaah, not my fate to meet them. I'm hoping that I can meet them more after this. I'll be delighted to join the program that  managed by them only if it is open for public. Hmm..

Anyhow, I do have lots of picture about the programmes, and I'll upload on the next post. Post of happy pictures meeting Malaysian people.  :)


Till the next post people,
My English gone bad
and I gained weight. stupid.

No comments: