Friday, October 3, 2014

Autumn : 2nd Session

Salam, Hi and Hello,

It has been 2 weeks since my second semester studying Korean Language start. And for this time, I'm separated from Takara. Need to go through once again in getting to know the new classmates and trying to remember their name and it is hard as they are Chinese....In 1 month maybe I can remember their name.

Anyhow, Autumn is here! and the weather is getting chiller here and I still can't get to use to this weather yet. And my clothes are all thin clothes which are only for summer. Trying to save my budget to buy autumn and winter clothing. ㅠㅠ.

Many things happen during my last vacation and I go many places since Tongin Market. I'm just being Nabilah. The laziness to update my blog. Been to Everland with discount price during Chuseok Day, Picnic at Hangang Park, become an unofficial tour guide to my friend and jyeah I kinda make them lost?.Hahaha. oh yeah, I also able to watch Asian Game 2014. I watch Badminton to support Malaysia. It is a great experience to be able to support Malaysia and able to watch it live in front of your eyes. 

And I also went to work for my education agent for 1 week. The last week of my holiday. And it is hard. Make me stress. No money, but they treated lunch, but it is good for experience. So maybe going there again for experience after class end though it is hard. But everyone go through hardness to be the best. So you can do it Nabilah.

Tomorrow and next week I'll going to many places. Awesome place with great plans. Gotta do many things while in Korea. Gain lots of experience as possible.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. 
Selamat Makan Sup Tulang Gear Box.
Oh sedap nye sedut lemak

No comments: