Saturday, July 12, 2014

Theme Park : Lotte World [Part 1]

Salam, Hi and Annyeong.

Last Thursday (10 July 2014). The whole Korean Language Students from Juniors to Seniors went to Lotte World for their "One Day Out" program. And it was so fun fun fun!. All of us went there only by subway. For Level 1 [ 1 금] students, all of us are required to assemble at Gireum Station. Gireum Station is the closest station from Kookmin University, so all of us need to take bus from Kookmin and then take off at Gireum Station. 

At 9.15 a.m we continue our journey with subway from 기름역(4호) [Gireum Station,Line 4,Blue Line] and transfer to another subway 동대문역사문회공원 (2호) [Dongdaemun History & Culture Park ,Line 2, Green Line] and take off at 잠실역 [Jamsil Station]. It tooks about 30-45 minutes from Gireum Station. And along the journey, my class, 1A, stayed and moved together as 1. When all of us always keep each other close, I know that I will grow some love toward them.

About 10 a.m, we arrived Jamsil Station and make our speedy move to Lotte World. The happiest among 12 students in my class would be me and Takara. YES, even though we are the oldest, we were the happiest when we finally reached Lotte World. The minute we enter Lotte World, we ride..oke, I forgot the name and also to take pictures of the rides there. Totally fool of me. Too excited with the rides make me forgot to take pictures there. 

So, the first ride we rode was chosen by our Mrs. Gyeong Jin. And uuhh, she totally looks like one of us with her fashion that day. And with her excitement to ride all of the rides. The funny part start here. I sat at middle between Mong Jong and Ja Wook and Takara sat next to Ja Wook. The moment the rides start moving at a slow pace, they already start screaming. And of course it getting stronger when the rides is spinning and moving faster. And I...cant even screaming because I'm too busy laughing at them. /kahkahkahkah/. They are so funny yet so cute too. Too afraid but want to ride. Cute fellas.

Then we take another rides with more screaming and laughing. But damn, it is packed with people!. Some rides took 70 minutes of waiting time! GEESH. Not fun man. I only rides mayb 5-6 rides indoor and outdoor. Since we were short of time, we didnt able to ride all. Too bad. Because we only need to pay 3,000 won, and the rest the school paid for us. Because the school loves us. Huihuihui. 

And since it is Ramadhan, can't help but I'm so thirsty. With all the screaming, the hot weather. Obstacle? This obstacle can't beat the obstacle that people in Gaza needs to face during this Ramadhan. May Allah protect and give strength to brothers, sisters,baby, families, and the army to defends them self and Gaza.

Back to Lotte World, one thing that make me a bit frustrated. They didn't prepare a prayer room. At Everland, there is prayer room prepared for Muslim. Although it is a bit small, but the place is acceptable as it is also clean and far from the screaming rides. So, I tried my best to find a perfect place which is quiet and clean. And with the help from Allah, I found a perfect place to perform my prayer at 4th Floor. The floor is so called as resting place. But I went inside to a hall which is actually only for crews. Again no picture. My bad. It is close to Toilet, and the doors are green color. Supposed no one can enter the hall, but with the braveness that Allah gave me at that time, I entered and perform my prayer there.

And yes, with the help from Allah again, only few people was seen to be entering the room. Only 2 crews perhaps but they didn't said anything nor do they chase me. My heart was not at ease at all before perform the pray as I'm quite nervous about the location to pray. But, I know Allah will never let His servant alone. I know He is besides me wherever I go. Alhamdulillah.

At 3.20 p.m, all of us assemble at Marry Go Round which is under construction. This loving class of mine have another plan after spending time at Lotte World. We continue our 1A dates to Konkuk University and this will be on next post. If I'm not too lazy to share. HAHAHA.

dah pergi Theme Park tu, Churos ni mnde wajib la kne mkn an? So, I bought this for my Iftar. 

minimum height is 140cm. And I exceeded the height a bit. And yeah,I can ride all amusement things. Bia pendek, asal berani.





The pics of my adik-adik 1A that are stubborn yet caring. Org suh tgk camera, tgk mnde lain. 


I'll try to ask for pictures from my adik-adik 1A.
Beautiful yet ngokngek pictures
Till then, when I'm on weekend with nothing to do.


No comments: