Thursday, July 17, 2014

Theme Park :Lotte World [Part 2]

Salam, Hi And Annyeong.

The second part of Lotte World post. Dont worry,this is full of pictures.




























All the pictures are credit to Mong Jong and Jin Seong.
The awesome pictures of Lotte World are by Jin Seong. So artistic.
Pictures with classmates using Mong Jong's phone. The apps she used makes me look pretty. hihi.
and that's only half of my classmates. The boys are busy with other things, except Go Cham, he looks taking picture too. One of the funny guy in class.

And yeaah, not much of scenery pictures. Just picture full of me. Because I usually remember memories in my mind. So, I dont want to share with other. HA HA HA HA. I'll try to snap pictures of scenery for the whole 1 year. I cannot promise though. 


No comments: