Friday, August 8, 2014

Eid Mubarak

Salam, Hi and Annyeong.

Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world. This year, celebrating Eid Mubarak far from family and also the first time at Oversea. To tell you the truth, I do feel pretty sad celebrating this Eid alone. Unable to eat the delicious Malaysian foods that usually can be seen during Eid is a bit a loss for me. Rendang, Nasi Minyak, Nasi Dagang, Cakes, Desserts, and many more delicacies that you only can see during Raya and, you can eat it for free!. Ha Ha Ha. Of course, its only happen when you visited your family and friends house. But hey, you still can save some money when you visit to their house and eat delicious foods while catching up the latest news about them. 

So, this Eid, I never thought that listening to a Takbir would be very emotional things for me. The past 22 years of my entire life during Eid, Takbir only brings one thing for me, which is the announcement of Eid. And I would be so happy when I heard Takbir because Ramadhan already ended and Eid is coming. Well, that was when I'm unmatured girl. Ha Ha Ha. But this year takbir brings another meaning for me as I started to shed tears. 

The last iftar for this Ramadhan, I finally able to meet with the others Malaysian at Malaysian Embassy. YES! Finally, MALAYSIAN!. Had iftar together with them and Oh My God, I miss talking and smile to Malaysian people!. I kinda miss when people smile at me. I used to get confused when stranger smiled at me back in Malaysia, but now I can miss it. Malaysian are generous with smile. Though maybe my face is weird that is why they suddenly smile at me. But heh, it does make me feels good sometime. Feel like " I must be so cute and they feel want to squeeze me that's why they smile at me". HAHAHA.

Okay, back to the topic. Luckily adik have friend studying here, Alia, so I always contact here during Ramadhan  and make a sympathetic emoticon so that she wont leave me on Eid Mubarak. And thanx to her I didn't feel lonely on the last day of Ramadhan and the first day of Eid Mubarak. The first day of Eid Mubarak, woked up early with a happy mind, ate half-burned toast and off to Mosque at Itaewon. Arrived almost 8 a.m. and oh my, I'm so early. The prayer started late at 10 a.m. So I just recite Takbir along with them and shed tears until Alia's friend arrived. At the end of the prayer, I'm pretty shocked because there are full of Muslims! Unable to take picture of myself in front of the mosque because there's people here and there wishing Eid Mubarak to each other. And they're tall. Hard for me to find the exit path. haha.

Eid Mubarak Prayers!. Fullhouse! Masya-Allah.


After the Prayer, followed Alia and her friends to one of Malaysia JPA representative at Hangangjin. I forgot the Dato' name. hee. But there were lots of Malaysia foods that specially for Eid Mubarak. There's Rendang,Soto, Kuih Raya and many more!. and made new friend over there. She's also alone in Korea, so both of us are loner that followed Adik-adik for Raya. Both of us didnt want to leave the house at all because we might feel sad when we go back to house. So, after we fed our self with all the foods for about 2-3hours, we make our move to Myeongdong to take a stroll while waiting for sunset. heh, pretty sad huh?

But, we were so glad because of the decision we made. At least we didnt feel lonely and sad by surrounding our self with lots of people along the Myeongdong. We spent our time really well at Myeongdong. Went to Cat Cafe to play with the cats. Able to take a glimpse of Suju Oppa there. It is like a present for us on Eid Mubarak. Lucky us!. keke.

Foods at Dato' House. I ate a lot. A LOT. and I'm happy

With Adik-adik that dont mind me sticking besides them. Thank You lovelies.


At Myeongdong Street. Eyup, we wore our Baju Kurung to take a stroll there. Awesome tak?haha
Oh, Kawan baru. Hafeeza :)


Posing skit depan umah Dato'. Hee.


CATS!


 HAPPY EID MUBARAK FROM NAZARI & C.O :)


As the Ramadhan has ended,
I'll start my tour around Seoul 
and my jalan jalan cari makan mission here.
And my losing weight mission.
Haa? macam mane tu? JJCM and lose weight? 
tunggu je la.haha

No comments: