Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Kookmin University, Go Go!

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,

Finally, I already have the date to fly!. Another 1 month and 2 weeks then I'm off to go!. 
My dream since high school to study at Korea, although I'm just going to study Language and Culture, but hey, that's what I want. At first wanted to pursue my study in MBA, but the tuition fee is waaaaayy too expensive maan. And I dont know if my brain can generate all the formulas again after 1year left my degree study. My brain is too rusty right now. That's why decided to take Language and Culture. Want to master Korean Language so I can talk with Jonghyun easily!. ahah!

So, the University that I'm going is Kookmin University at Jong-no, Seoul. At first I choose Sogang University, but then last minute changed the University when my education agent suggest me Kookmin University because it is a bit cheap than Sogang University. To tell you the truth, I already mesmerized with the beautiful of Sogang when I went there for a visit last year with sisters. I love the red logo of Sogang. /because I love red!/. haha. But since I want to save the expenses I choose Kookmin instead. I believe every school is same in providing Language and Culture course. My Korean Teacher,Miss EK, also said that Kookmin is also a fine University. /i dont want to regret this!/. Based on Google Image, Kookmin University is also a beautiful university. spacious, many halls and buildings here and there so different than UiTM Dungun, /UiTM di hati ku always/.

Nevertheless, currently I have mixed feeling of excited and nervous at the same time. But the excited feeling is more than nervous feeling. Staying there for 1 year, I hope it will be enough for me to experience living at other country. NOT TO WORRY, Terengganu and Malaysia always in my heart. Not going to forget where I came from. Don't want to be "Kacang lupakan Kulit". Tehee. 




some image I took from Google. AAAA~, isn't it awhsome?. so pretty. Imagine me at the University surrounded by Korean people. Fun Fun Fun!. hahaha


till the next time when I feel so inspired to write. 
Ha ha ha.
Malaysia truly Asia~





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

belbulbell.. hapload la gamba banyak2.. awk kena rajin taw. fighting3 ^_^v

AtyqaRahman said...

Salam,kak nabila.
Macammane nak apply? Klau nk blajar kat korea.
akak dpt Biasiswa ke? Parents tanggung?
Ape carta aliran?
Spm⇨?⇨?⇨seoul
Course ape?

AtyqaRahman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.