Wednesday, May 7, 2014

JK1M #2 : Week 6, The End!

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,

After 6 weeks of JK1M #2, finally it comes to the end!. Our JK1M #2, ended on 26th April 2014. And I, able to lose half of my target weight lose. Well, I kinda put a bit high for my target weight lose and for getting half of what I targeted is one of the big achievement that I've made so far. From week 1 until week 6 I'm able to lose 5.1kgs. /hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray!/.  Ouh, I kinda lost my track during week 5 and that make me gain 400gram. 400 freaking gram!. damn. To lose 100g is so painful yet I gain 400g. So for the last week I kinda put my best and add up more work out. 

I fast on Monday and Thursday, and did my usual workout on that day. When badminton day, I sort of didn't take any break. When other's are playing, I take the time to do HIIT behind the court. Do anything that I could, plank, wall sitting, inch worm push up, squats. So that my time wouldn't be wasted. Gained 400g really motivate me to make increase my workout to another level. And as for food...er, not too strict for the final week, but I still try my best to control my eating habit. So jyeah, my final week work hard paid off. I lose 1.4kg for that week. The highest for my record. hehe. If I can follow my activities like the last week and harder,perhaps I can lose more.

The end of JK1M #2 doesn't mean my journey to lose weight is also end. It is the start of something new, where I should not turn back into my old self and continue my healthy lifestyle and try to achieve my another half target. I shall try another 6weeks to lose another 5kgs to achieve the target and I believe that I can do so. Now, I have lots of supporter around me. Sometime they remind me about kcal when I asked some snack from them. Kinda annoying, but it make me feels good knowing that they are supporting me to help me lose weight.
Make me more determine and keep me on the track so that I wont lose to any unhealthy food temptation. /Thank you you guys, you make me want to hit you but at the same time want to hug you.hahahha/

With the end of JK1M, I, Nabilah promise that I will not go back my old weight and always on the right track to get my target weight. Doesn't matter how long it take for me to get the dream weight, but I will try my best to get the weight by continue my healthy lifestyle that consist of eating healthy foods and workouts. I shall not skip workout for whole 1 week. At least 3 times a week, workout will do./are you sure nabilah?confirm?/. 

Thank you so much JK1M in helping me to lose weight thus gain my confident level by 100%. I usually confident about myself but now I'm more confident and proud of myself. I never though that I could lose weight and become thin like other people. Except that, my focus now is not to be thin, but to be fit and healthy. Thin but not fit is so not great. /dont bash me thin yet not so fit people.haha.just kidding/.

Till then pipol,
adios.

No comments: