Friday, May 9, 2014

Fat2Fit

Salam,Hi and Annyeong.

Another healthy activity that I will join this 17th May 2014 which is FAT2FIT. The next healthy activity after JK1M and under the same Coach Peja. While waiting for JK1M #3, we urged Peja to make another one because the #3 will be after Raya. But since most of us want to be fit n thin before raya,and here you go, FAT2FIT!!. 

For this Fat2Fit Challenge, I wont be joining for the whole 6weeks as I'm heading to Kookmin University /I CANT WAIT!/ on the 6th week. I'm able to join until the 4th week!. While I'm in Malaysia,   I want to use all my time left to do a healthy activity so that I'm able to get my another 4.9.  Want to achieve the goal of losing 10 in Malaysia. And continue another 5 at Korea and maintaining the weight. /i hope i can do this/.

Anyone interested to be fit,do contact the number below. And uh,this focusing on KEMAMAN only. Terengganu also have the same program. But er..I dont know much bout that region. Hehehe.


Lets keep the healthy lifestyle to guarantee your healthy future.
Jonghyun,te amor.

No comments: