Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Farewell Party : Bye2 Mecip

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,
Last  Wednesday, 21st June 2014, the AFD (admin & finance dept) make a surprise farewell party for me as i'm leaving MECIP after 1 year and half to go to Kookmin University. And...the theme for my farewell party is HELLO KITTY!. It is a double surprise for me. A farewell party and Hello Kitty.

I'm like a happy girl in Hello Kitty Land. With Hello Kitty cake. And a very BIG stuffed Hello Kitty. With some drawing of Hello Kitty at the whiteboard with sweet messages for me. They planned the party since April and I must say they are very good in acting because I didn't notice a single thing about this. Or... I'm just an innocent girl?.keke. From the cake to the stuffed dolls until the beginning of the farewell party. I didn't notice a single thing.

The moment when I opened the Meeting room door, I already saw something written on whiteboard "Farewell Party Nabilah" and I already giggled from outside. But then, I saw this cute Hello Kitty Cake on table. I started to have mixed feelings. Happy+Overwhelmed+Touched+Sad+Blur. I'm about to cry because of my mixed feeling,I almost tearing but they asked me to make a speech. SPEECH??. I just gave a crappy speech while staring at Hello Kitty cake. It looks so gorgeous. I want to hug the cake. and uh, memang tahap merapu meraban gila bagi speech. Tak sempat nak buat skrip kot. Just giggled when they asked me for speech. HAHAHA. 

I dont know how should I say thanx to AFD members which are Kaksu,Kaknorli,Kak Emy, Kak Ana, Kak Lisa, Kak Ina and Kak naz for this surprise farewell party. I will always remember this party as it is the best party for me. and that, thanx to Hello Kitty. With Hello Kitty, it does make the party as the best party for me. They all know that I'm a girl that loves Hello Kitty so much,and..ppfft, how can you dont love them for this surprise right? 

Hard to say Bye-Bye. But I've been longing to go to Korea since ages. So Bye-Bye Mecip,Hello Kookmin University. We will meet again..another 1 year for every Family Day event. I only can join that event after this. hihihi.

Me, the one who ready to fly to reach the dream!.
so long people!

No comments: