Sunday, April 6, 2014

JK1M #2: 6.3KGs to go!

Salam,Hi,and Annyeong.

Sorry for being too quiet lately. My night activities change 180° as soon as I join this program. And this week is already the 4th week! And I already loss 3.3kgs in 3weeks /well done nabilah.pathead/.
But still,it is far away to reach my target. I set my target to high man. Nevertheless,though I cant reach the target in this 6weeks I'm proud of myself. I just need to follow my new routine so that I can achieve target weight.

Many activities has been conducted by our coach weekly. Second week we did cardio exercise. We use simple equipment that everyone have at house. Which is..TOWEL. We also did tabata. Daym,so fun yet so painful! The third week we did beach bootcamp in rain! Not our luck maybe still it is fun to run,flip big tyre in rain. And uuuh,we made healthy foood! I just made a simple salad.

And last Saturday (5 april 2014), is kinda tiring. Lots of things we did. We played 2games to prepare for Sport Carnival next week (omg!i can meet with kevin zahri!aaaaaah). Dodgeball and futsal. And I swear,it make me dizzy. To many sweat and calorie burned baby! And uh maybe because of muscle from Bakar Lemak Bootcamp (BLBC). I'll post bout this later.

So jyeah, I already manage to loss weight and I already know the technique. And I,dont have time to watch Korean Drama anymore. Awh. 아이고.But it's okay cause I'm able to throw some kilos!

Till then pipol!
Lets change to healthy lifestyle!
We all can change, and I'm changing!
아자 아자 화이팅!!

No comments: