Wednesday, March 26, 2014

JK1M #2 : Weight Loss Success!

Salam, Hi, and Annyeong

Last Saturday (22 March 2014) was our second time meeting with all the contestants. Everyone is so nervous at the moment when Peja asked to measure our new weight. As they weighting, all of them get a positive result where they loss few kgs/gs. And that...make me more nervous and, I'm the last one to measure. You know,the nervous feeling when you see your friends success in losing some kgs, then you expect that you also will lose some weight but at the same time, you afraid that you will not lose any kgs.

By stepping on the weighting scale with close eyes, until I saw the digit for my weight, I practically half jump+half scream. I LOSS 1.5KGS!. YES!. 1.5KGS!. And I cant believe it. Cause I kinda screwed my food plan for about 1-2days. hahaha. But because of that "Oh deymn, I'm gonna lose like this" feeling when I screwed the food plan, I hit the gym. Hoping to lose all the calories that I've consumed. Jog for 40mins. Did some house chores for about 20 mins.

Then, did Zumba for 1 hour the day after. few of Kevin's posted videos on FB and did some skipping. Not so heavy exercises but still resulted to the weight loss!. OH YEAH!. This 1.5kgs loss encourage me more to do loss more kgs in the next 6weeks!. By this, I need to make extra calorie output and minimum calorie input. and uh, Peja has set up new rules. Loss weight below 500g, we will be fined for RM 10 and 500g-1kg, RM 5. So, at least 1.1kgs if you dont want to pay the fine. 1.1kgs..aint easy baby. aint easy.

NEED TO PUSH MOOOOOORREE.. AJA AJA HWAITING!. 

JOM HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!.



No comments: