Saturday, March 15, 2014

JK1M #2 : Minggu 1

Salam, Hi and Annyeong.

15 March 2014, is the first week for "Jom Kurus 1 Malaysia" season 2 to start. Didn't able to join the first season, so when I heard about the second season, I didn't took a very long time to decide to join this. I'm very determined to get fit and loss some weight before this June. This event took 6weeks, with various of activities and we will meet with our coach once a week. And through the weeks, I'll post about what the activity we do.(hope I'm not a lazy ass bout this).

So, as the first week what did we do just now? YES, weight scale. Step on that "enemy" and baaam!, I know my weight,my body fat, body water, your body age. And... I tell you...it is terrifying!. Uh oh, not gonna share it YET. Let's wait until the 6th week (hope I lost few kgs. pls!). After that, we did some ice-breaking session and I'm the youngest with another cadidates,Mira. weehuu~. Since I'm the youngest, I shouldn't become weaker than other kakaks there. I should have more stamina than them..right? We also were taught to make a food planning and count on calories. and deym, I took too many calories and the output of calories are so small!. that resulted to my body weigh now. Ha Ha Ha. serve you right. And the last thing we did was a simple exercise. SIMPLE? no, I lied. it is a bit hard. But Thank Allah, I used to do some of the exercise at home. So I'm able to do it without much difficulties. (well, a bit difficult!). But with team mates along me, I become more encourage to do the work up. HIT work up? I think. hahaha. 

Oh Uh!, coach also gave as some homework to do. Open a foodlog and write every food that we munch every single day start tomorrow. NO CHEATING!. and we need to do the HIT so next week we can get more fierce on the work up!. Oh jyeahs. Let's lose weight the healthy way!.


this for 6 weeks!




till the next jk1m activity pipol.
the not so fit but want to be fitter,
bielalaah

No comments: