Wednesday, April 9, 2014

JK1M #2 : `saya jaga kalorie";.

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,
A: aku tgh diet. tanak makan tu
B: dieet? Tak pyh laa diet. Buat ape diet.

This kind of situation. Have you ever in this kind of situation before? I do. Many times. And the other party (B) is not being supportive and understanding. Thus making me stress and forgot about "AKU TGH DIET". Jahat kan?

So now, i change it a bit. From "I'm on diet" to "i'm keeping track on my calorie". This is what I learnt from JK1M. You can eat aaannnyythhiing you want. BUT...u need to control the portion and calories. CALORIE is important if you want to loss your weight. Now that i'm keeping track of calorie input and output,i pretty much can loss and control my food intake.

Some of the collegue might feel irritated when i frequently say CALORIE. But ppfftt. What do i care. I'm just taking care of my body to be healthier me. And also slimmer me. Just bear with me. HAHAHA. 

Let's keep track on our calorie input and output people! 
and that only if you want to be healthier person. HA HA HA

No comments: