Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Family Member : Maryam Bt Ahmad Danial Zulhilmi

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,

I would like to introduce you to our new Nazari & Co family member!. *drumroll*.
Introducing Abg Imi and Kak Mawarni's first daughter, Maryam to the world!!


Maryam Binti Ahmad Danial Zulhilmi

Born on 17th March 2014, at 12.25p.m ( I think). Mama,Papa and I rushed to KL from Kerteh when we knew Kak Mawarni in labour room. To meet with this beautiful angel, I don't mind to skip from my work. HIHIHI.
First niece/granddaughter of the family, everybody is so thrill, excited and counting days to meet this angel.

I officially become an aunt and my nickname shall be AcikBilah. But I sometime called myself as "Kakbilah" when talking with Maryam. Cause I still want to feel...young? hahaha. I wouldn't mind if my nieces and nephews calling me "Kakbilah". I'll love it!. hihihi.

Till then pipol,
the one that loves kids so much that she feels like she is a little girl,
bielalah. :)

No comments: