Monday, February 10, 2014

Anak/Budak Jepun (Japanese Girl)

During Kak Dila's wedding reception

Guest : Ma, ni lah ork anak cik sah yg muka mcm jepun tu kan? Anak Jepun tu? (mom, isnt she's the Japanese girl look alike?) /hentam je translation sendiri/



Salam, Hi and Hello.
Yes, I often being called as Anak/Budak Jepun (Japanese Girl) back then when I was a toddler until I'm 12 years old or something. Thanx to my monolid eyes, people claimed me as Anak Jepun. /arigatou gozaimasu!/.

To tell you the truth, I really like it when people claimed me as Anak Jepun. Why? You asked me why?
You go and google some pics of Japanese babies and you know why. Japanese babies are always the chubby type of babies with small eyes and when they smile, you cant see their eyes which is effing cute!. 

When I stayed at Kamatori for 1 1/2 years, some aunties even try to talk to me in Nihonggo. and I was like "whaaaaatt?". still, because of that, one of the aunty gave mama fish head since mama asked for it. 

But now, less people calling me that. Sad oh sad. Because I only have the monolid eyes but with Malay face. So no more Anak Jepun. And I'm pretty much sad bout that. Korean people trying to make their eyes bigger whilst me, loving me monolid eyes cause that asset make me look like Anak Jepun /or not/. .

konbanwa! watashiwa nabira-chan dessu!

oh my! baby me is so cute. /punch self really hard/

till then, when my fingers want to work out.
Salam pipol!

No comments: