Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Candidate (Calon)

Salam, Hi and Annyeong,

Just had a food tasting for Kak Dila's big day and the foods are so scrumptious. I tell you, I can't stop eating and that's why I'm a glutton. /HA HA HA/

So, while I'm enjoying myself by stuffing all the foods, the manager suddenly so interested with our family. Since, this is the second time we're using their service for wedding, he then asked "Who's next?" or something like that. and yeaay, people poiting at me. /geesh.I'm enjoying my food!/

Then, he asked "dah ade calon?" (is there any candidates?). Me: no (while munching on chicken so evilly). and I keep on enjoying my food whilst he tried to dig my secret. 

Well, let me tell you, I do have one. and this one is already for the past 6 years. 6years man!,I should get marry with him! The period is so long!. but sadly, I never met him. eyuppie, never meet him before. Still, attached to him and maybe counting years. 


YES! the candidates!.the left one, KIM JONGHYUN, for 6 freaking years. and Kim Jongdae, not a candidate. but a mini crush.

YES, I'M A PSYCHO. HAHAHA. /pathetic huh?hahaha/


till the next time,when I want to.
salam beautiful earthlings.


No comments: