Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bukit Bauk : Success!

Salam, Hi and Annyeong.

Last Friday, 14th February 2014 where most  people around the world busy celebrating V-Days, I decided to join the fellow single-Mecipian to go and hike Bukit Bauk. Congratulations to me as I'm able to be at the top of the Bukit Bauk!. It is such a big accomplishment for me as it is the first time I hike a mountain. OK no, I lied. this is the second mountain. The first one was during I visit Korea for second time. I hiked San Mountain with papa.

So jyeah it is such an accomplishment for me as two of my friends which are waay thin and fit than me only hiked more than halfway of the mountain while me able to finish it off until the peak!. That's wwwhhhyyy it is such a big accomplishment for me. I BEAT THIN PEOPLE!.

And then, I suffer for 2 days. PAIN. Yes, the pain hit me for two days. The pain start from the thigh until downward. Can you get it? No? then go and hike. Well, I supposed to rest the next day, but insisted to do Jumping Jack Challenge. and Taaaddaaa, I get the pain. But the pain that I gain is the result of hardwork to arrived at the peak. So, I enjoyed it. Heh.


proud to be at the peak!. and oh, that boy responsible for the girls safety. and because of him, we succeed to the peak. because of his "sikit lagi" where then we found out he is just bluffing bout it. thank you wak.(sarcastically)

and then here we are, stuffing the calories from nasi lemak as breakfast. and there goes my in and out calorie intake. Ha Ha Ha.


Anyway, I really enjoyed doing this with Mecip-ian as it can tighten the relationship between us. But still, need some more time with some of them. I can't joke around comfortably yet with them. still awkwaaard. More activities with them to come!. hope so.


Till the next activity that I think very interesting!,
DoDiDooo~

No comments: